Startdredging.com is a platform powered by IHC Merwede Holding B.V. IHC Merwede Holding B.V. is the holding company of the Royal IHC group of companies (“Royal IHC”). The purpose of this site is to provide general information on dredging and may be changed at any time without notice.
Royal IHC makes no representation or warranty as to the completeness, accuracy and/or reliability of the information, notably financial, in this site.
Royal IHC accepts no liability for any inaccuracy or omission with regard to the contents of this site, nor for any direct or indirect damage or loss, arising howsoever from use or access to this site or from relying on any information obtained directly or indirectly from the site.
The site and the information, illustrations etc. therein concluded are subject to intellectual property rights, which are held by Royal IHC.
The information concluded in the site may be multiplied for own personal and non-commercial use only. Such copies must be made with due observance of the intellectual property rights of Royal IHC. Publication or use, explicitly including but without limitation to the copying, disclosing, trading, reproducing, or otherwise appropriating of information, illustrations etc., for any other purposes, as well as creating derivative products, inserting links or framing in references to the Royal IHC site into another site, is prohibited without the prior express written consent of Royal IHC.
In the event that Royal IHC establishes misuse, Royal IHC will be able to invoke its rights for the legally authorised Dutch court.
IT security – responsible disclosure policy
Royal IHC considers the security of its systems to be critical. However, weak spots may arise.
If you find a weak spot in one of our systems, let us know, so that we can take steps to remedy it as soon as possible. We are keen to cooperate with you in order to better protect our users and systems. Please feel free to contact us.
Startdredging.com is a platform powered by IHC Merwede Holding B.V. IHC Merwede Holding B.V is the holding company of the Royal IHC group of companies (“Royal IHC”)
Royal IHC is committed to safeguarding your privacy. When you visit the website, we may ask you for certain information, such as contact information, telephone numbers, your email address, your location and the name of your organisation.
What is a cookie?
A cookie, also known as a HTTP cookie, a web cookie or a browser cookie, is usually a small text file that is sent from a website and stored in the user’s web browser while browsing. When the user browses the same website in the future, the data stored in that cookie can be retrieved by the website in order to notify it of the user’s previous activity. Cookies were designed as a reliable mechanism for websites to remember the status of the website, or the previous activity of a certain user. They help us to optimise your visit to the website, to remember technical choices (such as language and newsletter) and to show more relevant services and offers. If you wish to consult the website, Royal IHC encourages you to enable cookies. However, if you choose not to do this, you are always free to disable the cookies.
This site uses different types of cookies, as described below:
- Strictly necessary cookies: as the name suggests, these are necessary to enable you to browse the website or to provide certain functions you requested.
- Functionality cookies:these improve the functionality of the website by remembering your preferences. For example, you can set up your profile on the homepage.
- Tracking cookies: these will survive user sessions. When a permanent cookie has a maximum age set at one year, the initial value – stored in that cookie – shall be sent back to the server each time the user visits the server within that year. This is done to save a vital piece of information, such as how the user initially came to the website. For this reason, they are also called tracking cookies. For example, once you have chosen your preferred language, the website will record your preference in a persistent cookie and save it in your browser. When you visit again, it will use that persistent cookie to ensure that the content is delivered in the desired language.
- Third party cookies:in order to support its communications, Royal IHC has anchored its content on social media channels such as YouTube, Facebook and Twitter. Royal IHC makes use of the sharing features on social networks. The channels that Royal IHC uses may contain cookies of these websites and Royal IHC does not verify this. You should consult the relevant website of these third parties to learn more about these cookies.
Enabling and disabling cookies in your browser
Many internet browsers offer the option to alert you before a cookie is stored, or to block all cookies.
Please be aware that if you delete our cookies or block future cookies, you may no longer have access to certain parts or features of our website. More information on deleting or managing cookies is available at www.AboutCookies.org.
Storage of information
This information is stored on our customer database. The database enables Royal IHC to provide you with any information you request from us or consent to receive. We may also use your personal information to track activity on the website. We do this in order to serve you better, as we understand how you and other visitors use it.
Usage of information
From time to time, we would like to use the information you supply to us for the reasons below:
- market research
- responding to feedback
- informing you about our services
- ensuring that content is displayed in a way that is most effective for you and your computer.
Your information can be shared with affiliate companies to enable them to send you information which may be of interest to you (where you request such information) or to contact you regarding a query. We do not otherwise disclose information about your individual visits to the website or information which identifies you to any third parties, unless we have your prior consent or are required by law, local regulators and law enforcement officers. If Royal IHC merges with, acquires, or is sold to another firm, or goes into bankruptcy, we may share files and email records with our business and merger partners.
Delete or change information
We will only use your information for the purposes set out above, if you have indicated that you wish us to use your information in this way. Additionally, if at any time you wish us to stop using your information for any or all of the below purposes, please let us know via contact. We will stop the use of your information for such purposes as soon as it is reasonably possible to do so. If you wish to change your information submitted to us, it can also be done by sending an email to the address above.
This policy may be amended by Royal IHC at any time. Such amended policy shall be effective upon posting on this website. Please check the policy published on this website regularly to ensure that you are aware of all terms governing the use of your information.